Instruction for taking the ImPact Test at Home
- You must use a computer with a mouse.
- Pop-up blockers must be turned off in order for the site to function properly.
- If you are connecting to the internet via wi-fi it must be a consistent connection. Any interruption in connection will cause a fail.
- Take the test in a quiet, calm environment
- Paste or type the exact link in your browser: https://www.impacttestonline.com/htmllauncher/
- Click on button “Launch Baseline Test”
- Enter customer ID code: HFNXMNPCXF
- This should take you to the test. You are taking the test “unsupervised” and should identify yourself as “Avon High School” in the drop down menu.
- Once you have completed the test you do not need to print results.
- You must have your ImPACT baseline test completed in order to participate.