College Now Greater Cleveland
Hello Avon Students and Families! I am excited to be working with you this school year! As your College Now Advisor, I will be able to assist you with the following:
- Provide assistance in filling out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and CSS Profile (if needed).
- Explore available financial aid resources for college, which can include scholarships, loans, work-study, and private sources of money.
- Interpret financial aid award letters.
- Provide fee waivers for ACT/SAT tests and college application fee waivers if the family meets College Now financial guidelines or qualifies for free/reduced lunch.
- Recommend students for scholarships administered by College Now. Recommended students must be Pell eligible and meet GPA and ACT/SAT test score guidelines.
You can find me and meet me in the Student Services Office at Avon High School on Thursdays either in person, online, or over the phone. Parents can meet virtually online while students can be in person or virtually.
To schedule an appointment, go to the electronic sign up at (see below for detailed instructions):
In the event of a school closure, College Now appointments will be held online or by phone. You will be contacted by Ms. Hall via email or cell # you provided during sign up if your appointment is adjusted in any way.
I am looking forward to working with you all!
College Now Appointment Instructions for Sign Up at Web Address:
- After you have clicked on the link, please select date and time for a College Now Appointment by clicking on the DAY AND then TIME best for you.
- “Add your details” by including your name, email, and phone number, address and notes are optional.
- “Provide additional information” including student’s first and last name, date of birth, grade and how you would like to meet? (Please keep in mind parents are not permitting in the building so all parents will have to join in the appointment on the call generated after booking
- Click “Book” and you should immediately receive a confirmation email.
If you need to change your appointment after submitting, please cancel and reschedule- Ms. Hall will receive a notification of the cancellation/rescheduling. Look forward to meeting you!
COLLEGE NOW RESOURCES
Financial Aid Night
Paige Hall hosted a Financial Aid Night presentation on Tuesday, October 13, 2020. Click here to view a recording of the presentation. Passcode: #HW5KjE0.