Permission to Release - All seniors need to complete this form and turn in to Student Services in order to release any academic records.

Graduate Transcript Requests during school hours - Transcripts can be requested via email to Kristen Grudzien at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.:  FAX (440-934-5473), US Mail (Student Services; 37545 Detroit Road; Avon, OH 44011) or in person. Please include your full name, date of birth and graduation year.